Wikipedia

Search results

Wednesday, November 9, 2016

About me


Hello everybody,
    Welcome to my blog. This is Xu, a Chinese 21-year-old girl. I am writing this blog while eating pork jerky so you may know I love pork jerky~~Actually as a foodie, eating made my day~Hahahaha just kidding.Since you are here, I guess you're interested in traditional Chinese medicine. Many countries and minorities have their own traditional medicine. Some suspended in the past, some continues.


                                      However, compares to the dominated
                              position they used to be, they all                    declined to some extent
Like Korean medicine, Chinese medicine, Thai medicine, Iran medicine and so on~~What a Pity! That's why I choose this topic~~To be honest, I don't know much about Chinese medicine so we can learn together and make common progress. Hope more and more people would pay attention to their traditional medicine. Don't let these precious culture fade away~~



Thank you all~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment